Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I hate the rain.

It's been raining today, and late last night, too. I haven't had a chance to take the forge back outside and fire it up, to finish this second blade. Hopefully tomorrow's a better day, and I can take care of it then.

I'd also like to clarify something: The pictures in the previous post aren't mine. They're from a topic (which is linked underneath the last picture) on a knife maker's forum. I'm sorry if anyone thought it was my work- I'm a VERY long way from having the skill (and even the resources) to make a sword like that.
Creating a damascus blade is actually part of the test for becoming a master smith in the ABS, from what I understand (other criteria includes cutting through two pine 2x4s and then without sharpening, shaving underarm hair.)

3 comments:

  1. Rain sucks bro

    checking in on ur progress tho

    http://terronecentury.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. rain suck so much
    :o
    to wait come to my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete